As of July 2020 – We are now open. Please note:
* Please call before you donate. Thank you donors for your generous support – and for your patience as at times we have had to suspend accepting donations while we catch up with processing them.
* Current store hours are Monday-Saturday, 9:30-11:30am for high risk/senior shoppers. Closed 11:30am-12pm for cleaning, and store closes 4:30pm. Hours subject to change.
* Mask required for admittance, no exceptions. Masks are available for purchase at the door.
Your neighbors and friends – the staff and volunteers at Nifty Thrifty, and the Mason County Senior Activities Center your donations and purchases support – would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting your favorite thrift store.
Sales are up!
We need more donations! Please call first.
We also appreciate, and need more volunteers!
Thank you again.
Nifty Thrifty Shelton is looking for volunteers, in any and all areas of the store.
Here are a few reasons for you to volunteer:
- Support a good cause – all proceeds benefit the Mason County Senior Activities Association & the Senior Center at the Pavilion
- Build experience — you can fill in that blank on your resume
- Earn School credits
- Benefit from Job Training
- Get store discounts
- Make lifelong friends
- Enjoy great potlucks too!
- One more reason: because we’re asking you to. Please – we really do need volunteers. Thank you!
You probably already know Nifty Thrifty helps the Senior Activities Center, who provides activities, community support and low-income lunches and more for local seniors.
It goes beyond that. Nifty Thrifty helps those in need (of any age) when it can.
When you shop, donate or volunteer at Nifty Thrifty, what you give goes a long way toward helping others in need.
“We support the Back to School Jamboree to help children of low income families. We help the homeless center. We provide free interview clothes to Northwest Resources Drug Treatment, which can give people a fresh start.
Nifty Thrifty also helps families recover from tragedies such as house fires to start fresh, with gift certificates.”